Newfoundland & Labrador Vegetation Control LTD.
Newfoundland & Labrador Vegetation Control Limited (NLVC Ltd.) is 100% Newfoundland owned and operated. The Company was incorporated in 1988 after a market research indicated this type of work was being performed in Newfoundland & Labrador by firms from Nova Scotia and Quebec.
NLVC Ltd. owns and operates a fleet of trucks and utility vehicles providing a variety of services to commercial and industrial entities as well as our many domestic customers through its operations in Springdale, It is currently one of the largest vegetation management firms in Atlantic Canada . The operation employs upward of 170 people during the busy season, April through December.
NLVC Ltd. holds valid licenses from the provincial Department of Environment and Lands for the storage, transportation and application of herbicides and pesticides. NLVC Ltd. is also fully bonded, insured & has the N.L.C.S.A Certificate of Recognition.
Terry Croucher - President
Terry is actively involved in job estimating, costing, contract administration, and on-site management for large contracts in Newfoundland & Labrador.
- Vice President of Atlantic Vegetation Management Association
- Snowmobile, ATV and UTV Instructor (Canada Safety Council)
- Instructor for pesticide training, tree felling and chain saw safety
- Powerline Hazard Instructor for WHSCC
- Traffic Control Instructor for NLCSA
- Member of NLCSA comittee for new Occupational Health & Safety Act
- NLVC Slashing (primary work is grinding debris)
- NLVC Innu Ltd (As per New Dawn Agreement)
- Weed Free Lawn (Ground maintenance)
- Echo Dealership